JEEP SAFARI IN GIR
Sasan Gir is Known all over the world As the Home Of the'Asiatic Lion'
Home > Jeep Safari in Gir
Jeep Safari In Gir
Points keep in mind before online booking for Jeep safari in Gir:
1. Full name of the person travelling
2. Date and time (morning or evening safari)
3. ID card, passport, license or Aadhar card
4. Please carry your ID cards before entering in Forest
5. Jeep bookings are non-transferable
6. Reserved seats cannot be exchanged or sold to any other person
7. Rules to refund your ticket: before 10days-75%, before 5 days-50%, before 2days-25%, less than 2days- no return
|Jeep Safari Timing|
|Days||Morning Timings||Evening Timings|
|6.45 AM to 9.45 AM||3.00 PM to 6.00 PM|
|8.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Jeep Safari Charges|
|Up to 6 persons (+1 child)||Indian||Foreigner|
|INR 4900.00||INR 12800.00|
The price includes Jeep & Driver Charges, Permit Charges, Guide Charges, One Camera Charges, Online Payment Gateway Charges, Pickup & Drop facility from any of the Resorts / Hotels in GIR (up to 5 km) and Our Service Charges.
For Gir National Park, there are 3 safari tours each day that commences at 6.30 am, 9.30 am and then in the late evening at 3.30 pm. During summers the times are normally preponed by 30 minutes. Whereas the 6.30 AM trip is the best, but when winters are at the peak the difference is negligible. In the monsoons,Jeep Safari Booking is usually suspended.
There are 50 entry permits for each vehicle and altogether there are 150 trips that are taken per day. When the season is at the peak normally the number goes up to 180 per day. For acquiring a permit and avoid any last minute inconvenience, you should apply for the permit at least 30 days prior through your resort along with a photo ID of all individual.
The Gir National Park is open for tourist after monsoon from Mid of October onwards till mid June (before monsoon) & The Devaliya Park is open round the year. The Devalia Park closed on every Wednesday of week of every month of the year by default. For the initial booking, the route is set at random by the authorities of the park, but just in case you are on your second visit, your request of choosing the second route will be considered by the park authorities.
Procedure for Online Gir Jeep Safari Booking:
1. Mention the complete name of each and every person visiting Gir Forest.
2. Your preferred time and date (select time in between 6 am to 9 am, 9 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm).
3. A Valid ID proof is must – passport, voter card, Aadhar card or driving license are only acceptable (Expect pan card).
4. Do not forget to carry your ID proof during your safari as you will have to Appoint the same to the authority.
Jeep Safari in Gir Refund Details –
If you cancel your pre-booked jeep ride, you will be liable to get refund of your booking amount, but there are some deductions on the same which are as follows:
1. 75% refund of your money is possible if you cancel before 10 days of your jeep ride.
2. 50% refund of your money is possible if you cancel your tickets before 5 days of your scheduled date.
3. 25% refund is possible if you cancel your trip before 2 days.
4. No refund will be made if you cancel in less than 2 days.
5. There is no provision to transfer the bookings.
6. You cannot exchange or resell your reserved seats with any visitor.