GIR ONLINE SAFARI BOOKING
We are always ready to Assist you.
Home > Online Gir Forest Safari Booking
Gir is considered the royal kingdom for the Asiatic Lions. For most wildlife creatures, this is known as the perfect place for dwelling. The Jungle Trail of Gir grants you the chance to watch incredibly vivid faunas while exploring the beautiful forest.
The department of forest organizes three hours of ride in an open jeep, to explore deep through the Jungle Trail of Gir. There are about thirteen routes meant for a jeep safari like this. Each of the jeep is randomly allocated the routes. The boarding point for the jeep is called Sinh Sadan. One child and a maximum of six adults are accommodated in a single jeep. An approved guide and driver from the forest Department accompanies during the entire trip.
From June 16th to October 15th , The Trail of Gir Jungle remains closed each year.
The timings for the Jungle Trail Of Gir: Morning 6:45 am to 9:45 am; Morning 8:30 am to 11:30 am; Afternoon 3pm to 6pm.
There is availability of full permits to book in advance for the Trail of Gir Jungle. Booking on the spot does not exist. Therefore, the visitors need to secure booking in advance so that all kinds of disappointments are avoided.
Details of your identity proof need to be submitted carefully. The submitted ID proofs undergo verification with original proofs of ID while the safari is being boarded. In case of slightest discrepancy, boarding is liable to get cancelled
Other than those ID proofs mentioned in the form of booking, none other shall be accepted.
When boarding a safari, original identity proofs are mandatory.
On final booking of the safari, modification of any sort is strictly impossible. ID proofs have to be submitted by visitors that can be presented during the verification of safari boarding.
The booking amount will be refunded to you within two working days, if by any chance there is unavailability of jeep safari requested.
Department of Forest reserves all rights for permit cancellation or modifying the timing slightly, during unavoidable circumstances. The Forest Department’s decision shall be considered final in such cases.
About Sasan Gir Safari
There are usually eight safari routes in the National park of Gir that are taken from within the forest. You can opt for the route one that starts from sasan, goes till Khokhra, Sirvan, Devadungar, sirvan, Khokhra, bavalwalachowk, Kamleshwar, Check post of Kankai and ends with Sasan. There is provision of booking open safari on jeep online permit in this protected area. It must be recorded in the head that apart from Sasan Gir Safari Booking Online, there is not really any other way of visiting the jungle for seeing lions in wild.
The entries are managed strictly besides most of the booking happen online and you have to pay the online jeep price before reaching Forest. Most of the National Park booking happens online thus make sure that permit has been pre-booked. After the Gir Forest Safari, you shall find out that thehours for visiting the forest into time slots of three hours. The time durations include 6am through to 9 am, till noon from 9 am and right up till 6 pm from 3 pm. If you really want to catch the best sightings then the ideal time is anything between late evenings and early mornings before sunset. When you go for Sasan Gir, you shall find out that both the mentioned slots quickly fill up. It has to be ensured that permits must be booked at least forty five days prior, for avoiding disappointment.
Requirements for Gir Safari Booking
- ID Proof: DL Number or Voter ID or Passport Number or Aadhar Card Only.
- The Tourists are requested to have same ID proof during excursion of National Park which has been submitted in this application form to avoid any identity issues.
- Jeep Trail Package includes Jeep Charges, Driver & Guide Charges, Permit Charges, One Camera Charges, pick up and drop from your hotel/resort, Payment processing Charges & Service Charge.
- The pickup & drop from/to the Resort/Hotel/Reception will be subjected to the terms specified by traveller. (Conditions Apply)
- Sasan Gir Safari Booking Refund Rules: In case of cancellation, our norms for refunds are as follows
Before 10 Days (75%), Before 5 Days (50%), Before 2 Days (25%), Less than 2 Days (0%).
Gir Safari Booking: Gir National Park
The vast and dense Wildlife Reserve is extended on around 1413 square kilometres of land and is occupied with scrublands, grasslands, amazing flora deciduous Forest and water land ideal for amazing wildlife. It is a hub of array of wildlife mainly leopard, Blue bulls, Wild boars, Indian gazelle, Chowsinga, sambar and spotted deer. Known across the world as only home of Asiatic Lions, stores the lifetime opportunity for tourist to witness the endangered species in its natural habitat. Not open for private transport, Safari offered by Indian Forest Department is the only choice to experience the real treasure of nature and wild in Gir National Park.
Gir Forest Safari Booking Procedure:
Whole procedure of jeep ride for National Park are regulated and managed by Forest Department of India. Clients are advised to apply for Gir online booking in advance to avoid last minute hustle bustle as complete safari permits of National Park are available online. Interested candidates are requested to have a look at underneath points significant for advance online booking.
- Complete and precise detail of full Name, Age and Gender of the each tourist in confirmation with identity cards of individuals.
- Original identity card number and type of card is mandatory to be filled. Original identity implies to either of the following identity proof- Passport or Voter Card or Driving licence or Aadhar Card only.
- It is important to be noted that incorrect and incomplete details of individuals and Identity proof will be considered invalid and no booking will be granted in such case resulting in no voyage in the territory of Gir National Park.
- In case of folks with foreign nationality, details of their foreign tourist passport will be needed and accepted.
- Tourists are requested to carry same identity proof which is used during online booking procedure.
- Only Six persons have the permit to visit Jungle with one E-permit.
- Sasan Gir Safari Booking request within three months of date of trip proposed can be entertained and booked.
- This is to bring into your notice that designated safari route is fixed and will not be changed on the request of tourists.
- Some changes in the schedule or timing of jeep ride may be made by concerned authority due to unforeseen circumstances like weather. Tourists are requested to support the Forest Authority who works for your and Wildlife welfare only.